Our Children Are The Guarantors

Defending Zionism from its detractors. Anti-Zionism is a form of anti-Semitism. Let the other side apologize for a change.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Paging King Solomon

Picture: top: Zionist leaders convening in 1948 to announce the State of Israel, saying, "Let us give them some of the Land of Israel. Peace is above all price."; bottom: Mahmoud Ahmadinejad sitting next to the flag of Iran, saying, "Better that Palestine be destroyed by an atom bomb than it be in the hands of the Jews!"; composed on the background of the 9th-century artwork depicting Solomon's sentence
“In those days, in this time”. Click to view full size.

Ancient reference: 1 Kings 3:16–28.

Modern confirmation: see Cox & Forkum cartoon for March 27, 2007.

Is it time for a verdict yet?

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger WomanHonorThyself said...

my gosh yes we do need King Solomon...u may be interested in my latest post bout Israel and Chevron..would love your opinion!

March 28, 2007 5:07 PM  
Blogger ziontruth said...

Good post! I just left a comment on it, telling a bit about the social situation in Israel right now.

March 28, 2007 5:29 PM  
Blogger Ronbo said...

Zionist Youngster Has Been Nominated by Ronbo:

The Thinking Blogger Award Nomination

March 30, 2007 11:19 AM  
Blogger ziontruth said...

KL,

You know me a bit already. If I were Amnon Lord, would I say so? ;-) Seriously, I'm not Amnon Lord, if you're asking in the literal sense. He was born in 1952, and I'm under 40.

Shabbat Shalom!

Ronbo,

Thanks, my tip to the meme coming up soon, with HaShem's help. G-d bless you, G-d bless America!

March 30, 2007 2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home