- Head of the list: Only in Israel... (March 21, 2007), from The Muqata, for the usual reason—well-speaking of the Children of Israel.
- Carl in Jerusalem does two with French Jews petition for asylum in the US (March 22, 2007) and Embassies preparing to evacuate Tehran (March 23, 2007), on Israel Matzav, infusing us with the ominous Spirit of 1938.
- Blogosphere friend Michael has While Israel Sleeps (March 19, 2007), on an ineffective government that isn’t lifting a finger against threats both internal and external, on his blog, Oleh Musings. HaShem is just waiting for his sons to cry for deliverance, and then Ben David will come, speedily in our days, amen.
- Barbara brings a human face to the suffering wrought by Islamic terrorism on her post ISRAEL AND ME: PTSD OF THE TERRORIZED (March 23, 2007), on Barbara’s Tchatzkahs. Kos Kidz and CounterPunchies take note: that’s the work of your beloved “resistance fighters”.
- YID With LID excerpts Dr. Boaz Ganor in the attempt to answer the question Why do Islamofacists turn their kids into Bombs? (March 23, 2007), on his blog. As he says, any attempt to elucidate the phenomenon falls short on grounds of basic humanity. Or less than humanity: animal parents treat their offspring better.
- Joel Pollak is tipped on the post Apartheid Reality Check (March 19, 2007), on the South African blog It’s Almost Supernatural. As I concluded a while ago: we’re at war, and part of waging a war is attacking the enemy and not just defending yourself from it.
My post on this issue of Haveil Havalim is Some Choice… (March 22, 2007), a short and sweet and visual one for a change. Barring an unexpected surge in my real-life commitments, one of my posts in the pipeline should make it to the next issue, with G-d’s help. If not, I’ll have to pass over that issue…