Our Children Are The Guarantors

Defending Zionism from its detractors. Anti-Zionism is a form of anti-Semitism. Let the other side apologize for a change.

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Small but important template update

Following Haveil Havalim #111, its host, Avromi of Daf notes, requested I put a link to his blog. I didn’t have a category for it, so I put under “The Eyes of Truth”. Which was the best fit I could find, but that category is essentially for political blogs on the good side, so I never intended to keep Avromi’s Torah study blog there. I’ve now created a new category for Torah study resources, labeled with a song title just like all the others: “Tov Li Torat Pikh” (Hebrew: טוב לי תורת פיך) is from Psalm 119: “The law of Thy mouth […]” (verse 72), continuing, “[…] is better unto me than thousands of gold and silver”.

The firstfruits of this category are three links, including the important reference link to Mechon Mamre, to which I have linked many times (such as the link right above), as it contains an Orthodox Jewish translation of the Hebrew Bible to English. With G-d’s help I will add more links, all of which I will check for conformance to Orthodox Judaism beforehand.

Shavua Tov!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger WomanHonorThyself said...

Chag Sameach! :)

April 08, 2007 4:53 AM  
Blogger ziontruth said...

Thanks, Angel! Happy Pascha to you. (We call it "Pascha" in Hebrew, just like the Eastern Orthodox do. The English word is probably of pre-Christian origin.)

April 08, 2007 11:01 AM  
Blogger Avromi said...

Thanks again.

May 04, 2007 12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home