Our Children Are The Guarantors

Defending Zionism from its detractors. Anti-Zionism is a form of anti-Semitism. Let the other side apologize for a change.

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Presentation

I made a presentation, “Anti-Zionism is a form of anti-Semitism”, explaining why the equation is not only appropriate, but in fact anti-Zionism is the form of Jew-hatred in our day and age. The presentation uses Tom Paulin’s (may he go to hell soon, amen) quotes for the illustration of the “New Anti-Semitism”; Paulin differs from many of his fellow Leftist Israel-haters only in that he speaks out those thoughts. Having viewed the problem, I then offer an unoriginal (decades-old, but people would rather die than be labeled, “racist”) proposal for solutions.

The files for the presentation are hosted here. Because of bandwidth issues on the host, only about 4 megabytes can be downloaded at any given hour, so the presentation may not be available when you click the link. But it will be later, and I think it’s worth it.

Picture:
A slide from the presentation.


Oh, and about my blog: I just don’t know. I feel like I’ve covered just about everything. As my latest posts show, as well as this presentation, I’ve passed on to making my points more visually. Blogger doesn’t provide for hosting presentation files (or any binaries apart from images, for that matter), therefore I have to use other venues.

Still worth looking at: one of my recent comments on Gates of Vienna ended up as a post there (August 10, 2007). My thanks to Baron Bodissey and Dymphna.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Avi said...

Great work. Chazak veEmatz!

August 12, 2007 8:04 PM  
Blogger ziontruth said...

Bar Kochva! Thanks! I didn't think anyone would still visit my blog after such a long break, but apparently some people don't lose faith.

The past few days, I actually have had some new ideas spring up. I'm thinking, maybe the mistake I made so far was to keep myself on a schedule, as if I were saying to myself, "One post a day or bust", or later, "Three posts a week or bust". Maybe I should just write things as they come, without caring about following a particular number of posts per week--I'm not on a contract, after all. Though, that would mean people wouldn't be able to count on regular updates. But I think in our day of RSS feeds it's less of a problem...

HaShem bless you.
ZY

August 12, 2007 8:11 PM  
Blogger 1389 said...

Looks as though you might benefit from migrating your blog to a more flexible and feature-rich platform. I recently migrated 1389 Mobile Blog from http://moblog1389.blogspot.com to http://1389blog.com. All of the prior content has been migrated. It's now called 1389 Blog - Antijihadist Tech. It's WordPress hosted on GoDaddy. If you want some details about how to move your blog, just drop by and leave a comment and I'll get back to you promptly.

August 13, 2007 9:56 AM  
Blogger ziontruth said...

Hi 1389,

Thanks, but as usual, the question is whether I can afford it. If it's WordPress then it must cost something, or if it doesn't, then its hosting options (number of files, bandwidth allowed, etc.) must be limited, which wouldn't be different from what I have now.

August 13, 2007 10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home