Our Children Are The Guarantors

Defending Zionism from its detractors. Anti-Zionism is a form of anti-Semitism. Let the other side apologize for a change.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Choice is Free

I don’t know if comment is free, but I’m sure choice is free, at least as far as the choice of who to boycott goes. I can’t choose for other people, but I can help them decide.

Picture: Israel's export industries (microprocessors, cell phones, sprinklers and new kinds of life-saving medicine) vs. "Palestine's" (suicide terrorists, grievance-mongering tactics, child abuse and resurgence of global fascism)

Boycott away, me hearties…

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger 1389 said...

There's a campaign to get people to stop spending their money at Muslim-owned and Muslim-run businesses. Especially considering the fact that money spent there is very likely to be used to fund jihadism and terrorism against the US and Israel, I heartily support this effort:

Boycott Islam

July 11, 2007 2:37 PM  
Blogger ziontruth said...

Foehammer is a great blogger, he minces no words.

In Israel the movement to boycott Islam started on November 2000, a month after the outbreak of the Al-Aqsa Intifada. Needless to say, it has only snowballed over the years. Nearly all my friends, even those less doctrinaire about the state of affairs than I am, abstain from buying from Muslims. "Sorry, I don't want to finance Hamas", goes the line.

The great problem still remains our dependence on oil. All the CAIR lawsuits stifling criticism of Islam are funded by Saudi petrodollars. Finding an alternative to oil is urgent.

G-d bless.
ZY

July 11, 2007 2:54 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

Great graphic, ZY.
Definitely speaks 1000 words.

Oh, and I linked my post to it.

July 12, 2007 2:45 PM  
Blogger ziontruth said...

Yeah, I saw it a little after I posted the comment, but then I had to leave the 'puter for something. Thanks! That's as far as I can go with those non-artist, stitching talents of mine... ("I can't draw, I can only stitch". Maybe that should be my quote.)

July 12, 2007 4:28 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Sprinklers?

July 12, 2007 10:49 PM  
Blogger ziontruth said...

Hi Jeff.

Irrigation sprinklers (example).

July 12, 2007 11:32 PM  
Blogger Rita Loca said...

Great graphic. May I borrow it? i came over via michael's.

July 13, 2007 5:28 AM  
Blogger ziontruth said...

By all means, JM--this whole blog is meant as ammo.

Shabbat Shalom!

July 13, 2007 3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home