Our Children Are The Guarantors

Defending Zionism from its detractors. Anti-Zionism is a form of anti-Semitism. Let the other side apologize for a change.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Brief Technical Break

I’m about to do a computer overhaul, with G-d’s help. This normally takes me two days, but those things can be as unpredictable as the humans who use them, so it may take a little longer than that. All my regular readers, please stay tuned.

Picture: IBM PC
The only expansion of the abbreviation, “PC” I have no problem with.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

I dunno, ZY...
If that is what your PC still looks like, than I can see a few problems...

January 22, 2007 4:37 PM  
Blogger ziontruth said...

Nah, it's nothing compared to the upgrade from my previous computer, the one people call ENIAC. ;-)

Seriously, it was actually only a reformat and OS reinstall, not a hardware upgrade. But those can go wrong too (like once when it happened to be the straw that broke the hard disk's back). Anyway, it went all OK and I'm back.

January 23, 2007 10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home